воскресенье, 11 января 2015 г.

Fanatic believers often provoked me

Fanatic believers often provoked me: Then why do not you love and do not believe in atheists Unbridled Orthodox Mother Church? Why do not you love and do not believe in God the Father Christian?
Personally, I wonder, what do they mean? What shall I love and believe in the Church? The Church, which for centuries have been killed and physically destroying the different ideas of free people who do not obey the doctrine and did not want to be Orthodox Christians? What "God" to love and believe in? "God," which last 4,000 year killed innocent and physically annihilated, different backgrounds, free-thinking people, who refused to recognize him and did not worship the only true God?
I think the answer is obvious ...
If you do not believe me, read the Bible!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий